Thursday 30 April 2009

Ceremony Music - Part 3 - Signing The Registar

Setting the scene.... we've said our vows, we've heard our readings, we've exchanged the rings and now it's time to get all official and sign the register!

We've been told to have one or two song choices for this - depends on how long the the photographer takes to take the official photos apparently! Unfortunately the registrar doesn't allow photos to be taken during the ceremony itself which I'm gutted about, but what can we do? So, I'll probably milk it for all it's worth during the register signing!

Of course, our wedding day wouldn't be the same without a song by Darren Hayes!! Okay, so it's Savage Garden, but it's still his beautiful voice!

I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden



'And in your eyes I see the missing piece, I think I found my way home'

I love the whole song but ^^^^I love this line^^^^ and this one too >>>>

'I am complete now that I've found you'

Just writing these posts and listening to the songs as I embed them into my post is making me all lip quivering and soooo excited for the wedding day. I really will be marrying the man of my dreams on that day ♥

TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment