Thursday 30 April 2009

Ceremony Music - Part 1- The Anticipation!

Music plays a big part in my life - I'm a words kinda gal, I really pay attention to the lyrics of songs and find their meaning - often having to explain to hubby to be (H2b) what the song is all about - he just either likes a song or doesn't - where as I'm like, listen to the words dude!

Of course I love the melody, but the lyrics really are what does it for me - they can make or break a song for me!

I'm adding the songs we've picked for your listening pleasure - stupid You Tube doesn't allow UK visitors to watch music videos any more so finding songs seems to be more difficult for the modern tracks
(O_O;)


We need to have several songs for the ceremony - a few whilst guests arrive and take their seats. We are going to go with classical songs since this is just background music. We have picked

Cannon in D by Johann Pachelbel



Ode To Joy by Beethoven



Falling in Love by Tim O'Neill



That's all we have - I figure we just put them on a bit of a loop - or maybe find another few classical songs to add - as they don't have lyrics, I can't see the registrar getting all stroppy as they won't have any religious context. I really love the song Eidelweiss but struggling to find a nice instrumental version.

What are your song choices whilst everyone waits in anticipation for the arrival of the Bride?!

TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment