Thursday 30 April 2009

Ceremony Music - Part 2 - The Bridal Party!

Now for my big entrance! OMG, I have been waiting for the day that I walk down the aisle for a loooooooong time.... and I'm so glad to have found "the one" in my H2b. (*^^)^*)

Everyone thinks, that as I love Darren Hayes (former Savage Garden) that I would have chosen one of his songs to walk down the aisle to. Don't get me wrong, my obsession with DH is huge
and I even surprised myself when I didn't pick one of his songs....

...but I was Googling wedding processional songs and up popped

Shania Twain - From This Moment



I had NEVER heard this song. EVER.
The guitar intro got me all a flutter...
Then the lyrics...
---------------->blubbing like there was no tomorrow<----------------- It was the one... Without a doubt and stopped looking.


Shall I tell you the line that does it for me?

'I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start'

I envision reaching H2b at the end of the aisle when the song gets to that line. I'll be in bits won't I?!

TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment